Okay... now that this is offically up and working, I will give a little update about where we stand.
We are in Family Court... we have been since September 27th. Our interviews with the Birth Mother and Foster Mother ended on October 19th. We are offically 5 weeks and 5 days past interviews. ( they say average is 6-8 weeks). I think it is time to be OUT of family court.
We do not have PA... we should... but we do not. The day I thought we were going to get it (because others all around us timeline wise were posting that they were getting theirs) We got an I-72 notice instead. Basically they need more information... and they HAVE to have it by Dec. 11th or they consider our application for orpahan VOID. Hopefully we will hear something on that soon!!! LIKE TOMORROW!!!!
My mom "took" me down ( with her airline miles) to visit her just last week. We had a blast and my heart really longs for her. She had a rash and I do not know even how she is now. It is so hard to be totally in control for several days and then not even hear how she is for weeks. UGH... I cannot wait until she is HOME!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment