Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Coming down from the mountains...

We had a GREAT time with the Dodd family in Gatlinburg.( I did not include them in pics because I did not ask permission to) It was just what I needed to get away for a few days. The beauty around us was breathtaking.( Disclaimer: sorry for the full page of pics... I knew my family wanted to see a few)

We all enjoyed a little relaxation and fun.

And even let the boys enjoy the hot tub for a few minutes... they LOVED it!

The daddies and the big kids went way up into the mountains to see what they could see. I do not think they will soon forget it.




We also spent a good part of one day at the Ripley's Believe it or not Aquarium... WOW! Silas loved the fish!


There was also a BIG underground tunnel that you rode through. It housed all kinds of ocean life... including a few huge sharks that were inches away... check out their faces ( even daddy)




I know it is hard to tell... but this big guy was just on the other side of a piece of glass... CHILLS!



Baylor loves to take pictures and probably took the best picture of the day... how did he not get the reflections in the glass???


Our boys enjoyed a lot of other firsts... including riding on a track with go-carts and playing a round of Putt-putt.





Thanks for letting us crash your trip, Dodd family, we loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

Happy said...

It looks like you guys had a fantastic time! What a beautiful area!