Friday, November 21, 2008

We EAT Turkey

We eat turkey, we eat turkey, OH SO GOOD, OH SO GOOD, (to the tune of Where is Thumbkin)

That was one of the many songs that we got to hear last night at Callan's Kindergarten Musical Performance. It was THE FIRST THANKSGIVING. Guess who the Turkey was?



I took this one before I remembered that he had a mask too. I tried to capture it during the performance, but with around 160 Kindergarteners and ALL the families they brought to the show the population of many small cities was contained in the school gymnasium at 6PM last night.




I also captured him and his best bud, J. J wanted so bad to be in the picture... but when I snapped it, this is what face he made. He more than cracks me up. I told his mom and dad it was going on the blog.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is absolutely adorable!! You have one cute turkey on your hands...although, knowing his little buddy, J, I'd have to say he's a pretty big turkey himself!!

Shawn said...

That turkey looks gobblicious!