The boys (and Eliza) had a blast. And we were thankful for Nommie for joining in on the fun (I was scared of being responsible for so many little ones). Sadly I have more pictures of our little buddies making their animals, but not my own because he only chose clothes. He sat here with me crying that there were no pictures of him so I posted the one of all three of them together with their monkey houses.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Best Buddy Day
Silas' birthday was March 4th, but seeing that we were still recovering from the flu and it was traveling heavily through the area, we decided to put off his birthday choice celebration until all things looked clear. I had a really hard time trying to figure out what kind of activity would be best for a few kids 3 and 4 years old. I wanted to take them to a movie, but there is nothing good out. I know the kids would have a blast a Chuck E. Cheese or McDonald*s Playland but the previous mentioned flu made me steer clear. Then it occured to me... Silas (who had never made a bear at the "Bear Shop" before) loved making his Monkey and it has gone with us practally everywhere since. I bet his buddies would enjoy it too. So, we loaded up the car geared for a day of fun (who am I kidding it took all of 30 minutes to make a bear from start to finish). Since Silas had just made a monkey, he was more interesting in increasing Monkey's wardrobe, so he chose some PJ's and a baseball outfit for Monkey. But Rhett and Micah had a blast building their monkey's (they both got a choice and the both chose Monkey's like Silas).
The boys (and Eliza) had a blast. And we were thankful for Nommie for joining in on the fun (I was scared of being responsible for so many little ones). Sadly I have more pictures of our little buddies making their animals, but not my own because he only chose clothes. He sat here with me crying that there were no pictures of him so I posted the one of all three of them together with their monkey houses.
The boys (and Eliza) had a blast. And we were thankful for Nommie for joining in on the fun (I was scared of being responsible for so many little ones). Sadly I have more pictures of our little buddies making their animals, but not my own because he only chose clothes. He sat here with me crying that there were no pictures of him so I posted the one of all three of them together with their monkey houses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Micah had the best time and won't stop talking about it! He is still planning to come live with Silas becasue Silas "needs him". :) SWEET PICTURE!
Post a Comment