Saturday, November 14, 2009
Fancy Nancy
Saturday morning after Daddy and Bay went to church for a Men's Breakfast, Eliza and I got all Fancy Nancy-ed up for a trip to Borders for a fun Fancy Nancy day. They were reading the new Christmas Fancy Nancy book and because we never get to go do girly things, I thought it would be fun. And it was! Of course Eliza was all too precious all fancied up, and got lots of OHH's and AHHH's. She was a little shy in the crowd and with all the attention but loved it and asked Sunday if "Me, you, Truze go Yancy Yancy gin".

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Tres jolie, Eliza! (That's fancy for very pretty)
~H
I love Fancy Nancy...I wish she had been around when Kendall was younger...I keep getting "Mom, I'm too old for Fancy Nancy" these days. Too Cute!!!
She looks adorable!! Sounds like a fun time. I wish I'd known about that...Morgan loves Fancy Nancy. But, then again, it might have just fueled her desire to only wear a dress every single day!
Post a Comment