Friday, November 13, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday

This kiddo is going to challenge my parenting until the end of time... I JUST KNOW IT! He is the polar opposite from his biggest brother, and the things that drive me the craziest about him, I love the most. He is just like his daddy in so many ways which can be both good and bad. Spelling is going to be the death of us. This week one of his words was pencil. He will miss it on his test tomorrow, but it is not because we did not go over it. We tried... we were both in tears at one point. He spelled it for me no less than 30 times tonight. He wrote it about 15 times, he still does not know how to spell pencil. I will ask him in the morning how to spell pencil... he will tell me... P I N S E L, and I will grit my teeth and send him to school knowing that if going over the word for 7 days and working on it as hard as we did last night did not teach him the word pencil, it is just not meant to be.

A piece of his homework was to go for a walk and take a picture with some fall leaves. That we can do (as long as we do not have to take a pincel with us)! His eyes mesmerize me, I can stare at his sweet nose all day long. HE broke the mold when HE made this one. I LOVE this boy!!!



3 comments:

Erin said...

What a cutie! He's going to have the best fall pictures in the class, that's for sure!

nommie said...

He's going to be our "Tom Hanks" or the man who created the "Charlie Brown" character. You don't need to know how to spell pencil...now I'm confused on how to spell it, just use it! He's very good at that.

Pamela Johnson said...

uhmmm, is he spoken for yet? cause I'm really into arranged marriages. seriously! even, if he can't spell!

-PJ