Oh my sweet goodness! Wild Man and I just watched it twice and laughed until our sides hurt. That is awful (and hysterical). Boys...I'll never understand their humor.
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
6 comments:
I literally laughed until I cried! :)
Oh my sweet goodness! Wild Man and I just watched it twice and laughed until our sides hurt. That is awful (and hysterical). Boys...I'll never understand their humor.
Thanks for sharing! This made my birthday all the more joyous!!!
I bet your kids laughed until they were blue! And I'm sure mine will tomorrow when I let them watch this!
If I giggled the for the entire video, I can't imagine the laughter from your family! Too funny!! Have a Merry Christmas!
Thanks for the laugh! My boys were cracking up :-).
Post a Comment