The last day alone, they fed over 800 people and handed out 300 food bags that will feed a family for four weeks in a small village called,Paradise . Brent said it was so intense and chaotic that he sent Baylor into the bus for safety reasons with the "girls"(Maricela and China) who called Baylor their "little angel".
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
A sneak peak
Many of you have asked about the boys trip. I think it went great. Baylor took lots of pics, and Brent took lots of video. They had a wonderful time. I am going to try to put it to a montage if I can figure it all out. But until then, here are a few teasers.
The last day alone, they fed over 800 people and handed out 300 food bags that will feed a family for four weeks in a small village called,Paradise . Brent said it was so intense and chaotic that he sent Baylor into the bus for safety reasons with the "girls"(Maricela and China) who called Baylor their "little angel".




The last day alone, they fed over 800 people and handed out 300 food bags that will feed a family for four weeks in a small village called,Paradise . Brent said it was so intense and chaotic that he sent Baylor into the bus for safety reasons with the "girls"(Maricela and China) who called Baylor their "little angel".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
good stuff....
-shawn
That is awesome! I can't wait to see more pics. I love seeing Bay with those boys!
I love these pictures.
Post a Comment