Saturday, September 11, 2010

First day of Mom's Day Out

The two little ones have headed back to school now. I was hesitant in sending Cruz. But only because he is my baby and I want to soak up time with him. He is in class with Mrs. Kathi and she loves him and kisses him and treats him like her own. I knew he would be loved on all day... and that meant I could have a little free time to spend at the big kids school one day a week(the other day is TOTALLY *MY* day- but who am I kidding I use it to run errands for all the stuff my kids constantly need)!

The official porch photo


This is Cruz from behind. I did not get him with his teacher because he was happy to play and I knew that if he saw me walk away we would be in trouble. So I snapped a pic and RAN like the wind (to the front of the building where I stayed for about 1/2 an hour). OH... and if you have seen these cute shoes anywhere, they have been missing since this day. I have no clue where they went but we have turned the house upside down and they have not turned up!!??


This is Mrs. Anna. We love Mrs. Anna too. She has been a part of our lives for 7 years now. She has been Baylor, Callan, and Silas' teacher. Mrs. Anna works really hard with the kiddos and I know this will be a great growing year for Eliza. I just hope we don't send Mrs. Anna running far, far, away... she still has one Jones to teach =).

No comments: