Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

This year we opted out of going to the church Fall Festival  because it gets increasingly harder to keep up with 5 kiddos going different directions. Daddy was in charge of the concessions at Fall Festival so I knew going along was going to be stressful for me. We chose instead to roam the neighborhood with our good buddies. I wish I had pictures of the whole crew together. They were so much fun! I am thankful the Mr. Bobby is good with keeping up with the door to door runners and Sonja and I could stroll with the slow crowd. I am also thankful also that Mr. Bobby can take care of a small cheerleader who decided to Bop along with the runners. I did not realize my cheerleader was missing until we all reappeared at the Morgan’s (score for the Mom of the Year Award).

 

My hobo.DSC_7402DSC_7404

My little old man!DSC_7406DSC_7407

My cheerleader!

DSC_7408DSC_7410My skin and bonesDSC_7411DSC_7413DSC_7415

Since Bay left with Brent around 3:30 to go help out at the church, I did not get a photo of him prior to our adventures. Thankfully, Daddy sent me one. It does not get any better than Duck Dynasty, JACK!

bay duck

No comments: