Saturday, December 1, 2012

Nicaragua in Pictures

 

It is hard for a mom who did not get to travel with her boys to Nicaragua adequately put into words what they experienced, so I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Brent, Baylor and Callan spent the week loving on the people of Nicaragua in all the various barrios that Chosen Children Ministries works in. They fed each community and presented a gospel presentation drama to the group using both the team and the people in the barrios. They also got to visit an elderly home, the orphanage, and got to throw a Christmas party for the staff of CCM. I think Callan was impacted the most and fell in love with a 3 year old little girl named Samantha. I am not sure he will ever forget her. I am thankful for Nicaragua and the heart my husband has for it. It has changed our family in so many ways.

DSCN0670DSCN0674DSCN0690DSCN0697DSCN0714DSCN0723DSCN0728DSCN0731DSCN0756DSCN0765DSCN0781DSCN0788DSCN0789DSCN0796DSCN0804DSCN0805DSCN0849DSCN0851

DSCN0875

DSCN0893DSCN0907DSCN0910photo_1photo_2photo_4photo_12

No comments: