Well, Cruz says that God told him that he could play baseball. I guess he had been asking for a while, and I guess God thought honoring his request could bring Him some Glory… because Cruz is playing baseball (even when Mom and Dad said “No, we are not ready for that yet!”)
We hit the ball, but did not do as good as we do at home. All the attention and people watching seemed to make him nervous.
He ran hard, and was ready to run to second. 
He also watches his big brothers slide into second base a lot. His slide was a little early, but he got there.

Running to third and OH SO HAPPY about it! (Big Brother, Callan, was the 3rd base coach)
The run home!
Now it was time for a little fielding. First up… First Base! I would love to know what was going through his mind while he was staring down the base runner.
Baseball Ready!!!
Trying out some time as Pitcher!
I missed the team handshakes, but captured the excitement of a first game in the books!












No comments:
Post a Comment