Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas at Nommie and Gandies

 

OH THE JOYS of this Christmas… Thanks to a lovely bug shared at school, Mommy, Eliza, and Cruz had been dealing with sickness. My cough was horrible. In fact I ended up resorting to a little Jack Daniels Toddy because it was the only thing I could find to help. Upon arrival to Nommies for Breakfast, just as we bowed to pray I noticed some critter activity in Eliza’s hair! YES I DID! We ran to the bathroom to figure out what to do and as they started Christmas Breakfast, I was oiling up my daughter and sending Brent to Walgreens. OH ME… it was one for the record books. I claimed it was the Plague style Christmas. BUT, our reason never changed. Our celebration and appreciation of a babe in a manger remained our focus.

DSC_8045

DSC_8048

DSC_8049

DSC_8050

DSC_8058

DSC_8053

DSC_8054

HA HA! I looks like Bay got a My Little Pony!

DSC_8055

DSC_8056

DSC_8057

DSC_8059

No comments: