Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Spending Time... Spending Money

Tuesdays and Thursdays are MY days... my boys are all in school ( Kindergarten and Mom's Day Out). I get to have a day to myself if I choose... or I spend the entire day CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! Which is what I did today. I went from store to store and tried my best to finish my list... I am close, but not quite. I also spent the day searching... you see last night my 3 year old threw a new one on me while visiting Santa at the mall. He told Santa that he wanted a "Batman Tower that holds the bad guys"... my mission to find the Batman Tower... FAILED!!!!

I did however have lunchat Pancho's (Mexican)with some girlfriends. I quietly practiced my spanish on the waiter and when he took off talking, I just smiled. I have a LOT to learn and it is HARD!!!!

P.S. SBP...I tried to turn off my anon comment block... TRIED...I do not know if it worked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley!!

It's me, your Secret Blog Pal.... your anonymous comments thing is all fixed - thanks for that.

So sorry you are being delayed - especially by someone on his vacation. Ack.

Good luck finding the batman tower.:-)