Hey Ashley - I think this is the first time I visited your blog. Weird?! Anyway - I just wanted to tell you that you are SO in my thoughts and prayers and I think Eliza's PA will be here very soon. Just in time to fly through PGN in January. I hope you're doing ok. It is soooo tough. I know.
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
1 comment:
Hey Ashley - I think this is the first time I visited your blog. Weird?! Anyway - I just wanted to tell you that you are SO in my thoughts and prayers and I think Eliza's PA will be here very soon. Just in time to fly through PGN in January. I hope you're doing ok. It is soooo tough. I know.
Melany Tenore
Post a Comment