My case manager Vinny called about 5 PM and said I have some wonderful news. I tried to respond, but it came out " umph a rugamuchgc un cosduhrt". She giggled but went on to tell me that the paperwork I have been waiting MONTHS on was safely in the hands of my agency staff, and that the paralegals would work diligently to ensure that it was submitted to the appropriate places ASAP. I have been praying for this day for months and now that it is here... I have a song in my heart. I am so thankful, greatful and... speechless.
NEXT- The US Embassy will issue us Pre-Approval (PA) hopefully soon (like by the end of the week)and we should be submitted to PGN (the final court)as soon as we get PA.
I am so happy... a weight has been lifted. My prayers have been answered.
"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask in prayer" Matthew 21:22
"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you." John 15:7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
I am so incredibly happy for you Ashley! I hope your PA wait is short and Eliza is in PGN ASAP.
Wonderful news, Ashley!
OH my gosh!!
Congratulations - this is so SO great!!!
DOING THE HAPPY DANCE IN VIRGINIA!
One step closer to your Valentines wish..."Be Mine"...you're almost there!!!!!
Best news ever!
Post a Comment