Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lunchbox Success

I finally did it!!! I found something good for Baylor to take in his lunch box that was a hit. He decided last year that he did not like sandwiches AT ALL in any shape, form, or fashion. We moved on to cheese on tortillas but that fad has past. Last week he wanted a salad but it was a unique one (for a first grader) and he told me the strawberries were making the lettuce soggy. Today we had a pita pocket filled with a little pizza sauce, about 5 pepperonis and some shredded cheese. He loved it ( and I know this because I had to go get the low-down on the spitter and did a surprise show up for lunch). It is basically the Pizza Lunchable in a mom re-make without the price. Just wanted to share... in case you needed lunch ideas too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! You are a great mom! God bless.