While I was reading about the lunch all I could see was the top of the police car. Then you mentioned the spitter and I thought, "Oh my! They had to call the police to come get the kid!?!" Hope that wasn't the case and glad it has been worked out. Gail
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
3 comments:
Glad to hear you've taken care of it, but I was SOOOO looking forward to seeing the "camo-mama" pics! Carole
You brought out the long arm of the law!?!??! What happened to camo-mom?
While I was reading about the lunch all I could see was the top of the police car. Then you mentioned the spitter and I thought, "Oh my! They had to call the police to come get the kid!?!" Hope that wasn't the case and glad it has been worked out.
Gail
Post a Comment