And here is what Mommy does with his proud accomplishment.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Black Belt
So, on Friday night Baylor had his awards ceremony. Because it did not begin until Eliza's bed time, Daddy and Baylor went alone. Baylor is now offically a BLACK BELT. We are so proud. He has worked SO hard. Really we all have committed to the work it takes for him to be here. Baylor has gone to TaeKwonDo 2-3 (or more) times a week since October of 2005. He has memorized 6 different forms to present perfectly, and knows all of the correct sparring techniques and when to deliver them. He can also break boards with 3 different hand moves and 3 different foot moves. He has worked hard, and I did not know if he would stick with it. Now he can always say he is a Black Belt. Here is the new proud Black Belt. ( not sure what the rock star pose is all about, but Hey... he is a black belt I am not arguing with him about it) The white stripe on the belt indicates that he is probationary. He has to prove that he has what it takes to be a black belt for the next 4 months before he can advance as a black belt.

And here is what Mommy does with his proud accomplishment.
And here is what Mommy does with his proud accomplishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Congratulations Baylor! I'm so proud of you! And I agree with Mom - I wouldn't want to argue with a Black Belt either!
Where's the "Longview Spitter" now I ask? Way to go, Baylor!
Way to go Bay! Nommie and Gandie are so proud of you, that is a really spectacular accomplishment at such a young age. We love you so much.
Post a Comment