Okay I had a minute today as the boys are outside soaking in this Spring-like day. So I decided to actually look at my cluster map and see where my visits come from. Aside from the US... I have representatives from 15 countries. Can you believe that... it really blows my mind. I sure wish one day they would stop and just say HI.
It is a lot of pressure you know, to be a spokeswoman and all. I mean what if they stumble upon my blog by accident and this is all they see and know of a family in the US (aside of course from the reality TV ones that represent us all so well). I hope to represent, I hope to make you proud... I wonder who in the heck you are... but WELCOME... Japan, Dominican Republic, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Ireland, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, and Estonia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
I've gotten people from other countries too (and not Canada). I think it's pretty cool!!
Post a Comment