Today I am thinking a lot about a friend. She left her two boys at home yesterday and got on a plane to China to bring her little girl home (I would post her blog, but I did not ask permission). Her daughter has a heart condition and basically, putting it in blunt truth, was told she should not have survived to this point. There are countless things wrong with this precious baby's heart. Charlie and Leslie are faithful in answering the call to bring the daughter that they feel God has placed in their lives home to Nashville to one of THE BEST Children's Heart Hospitals in the Nation. Will you pray with me today that their daughter has the strength to fly home next week and that Charlie and Leslie will be surrounded with God's peace and protection?

I will also tell you that they spearheaded an adoption support group at our church, for the community. They are organizing an adoption dinner in November and Leslie has created an amazing website.












1 comment:
Ashley, THANK YOU does not seem like enough! I have gotten all your emails. But thank you! I think of Paul's words about how he thanked God for all of the people praying for him. That is what this feels like. WE ARE FEELING everyone's prayers. I can tell you God is honoring them all! I posted an update. It is good newsa about Susannah. Oh and you can post about our blog. That is fine. I was worried but it is OK since we are foreigners and sending it back home. Love in Christ, Leslie
Post a Comment