Saturday, September 27, 2008

SSSIIISSSSSSYYY!!!!

I could just GET her. If the girl could talk, my life might be a lot simpler. When I say that I have searched for the DS like crazy. I mean I have searched compulsively. For example... this drawer right here, beside the place that Baylor likes to play his DS. I think I have shuffeled through it at least 17 times. Today, I decided to do it for the 18th time. (It is a catch-all drawer)



As I sat wracking my brain on where in the world the DS could have gone, I stared at that little box that says "Our Wedding" . It occured to me that my video was not in there because it is still in my bedroom where the kids watched it back a while ago. So, that meant that the little box is empty. And if I know Sissy (as the boys call her), then I know that things do not remain empty for long. I opened the box and this is what I found.


YES! I will be getting a FULL nights sleep tonight!

4 comments:

Sonja said...

HA! By chance are my pink shirt and our tithe checks from 2005 tucked away in there? I still haven't come across them thanks to my "yellow haired kid".

Tera said...

Oh goodness...that is so funny! (and exasperating too). I'm glad that it wasn't left in a parking lot someplace! I had to smile because a couple of weeks ago, one of Emma's straw sippies went missing. I knew that it was in the house but I could not find it to save my life. I finally found it days later (ewwwww) inside of an OVEN MITT! 'Cause if you're Emma and you feel like stashing a straw sippy, that is where you would stash one...right? : P

God bless.

Tonya Lee said...

Hey, you wanted a daughter. I should have warned you they are hoarders. When in doubt look in one of their 500 purses. That is where we find all missing things in this house. Ashton now has a cash purse. I hangs on her door and all money she finds goes in it! For my b-day I was going to get a pink IPOD but opted for green instead since I knew the pink one would be hoarded and hid on day one. I figure I should get to use my green one for at least a week first :)

Mommy said...

Could you come over and find my black sandal I've been looking for all summer. You found two missing items in one week. Now that's good!