This may not be as funny to you, but this is our dinner entertainment. She is a stinker, this girl... and a stubborn one at that. You cannot tell her something, she won't believe you. It is what she says it is, and that is that.
Aww that is too cute! She is so sweet! I LOVE her hair!!! If Gabbie didn't have crazy curly wavy hair I would totally have done a bob! She is adorable!
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
6 comments:
Quack!
Oh, that NO sounds all too famiiar!! She has changed so much.
Boy, did I laugh when she flashed those boots. She is a total girl!! She is a doll
Aww that is too cute! She is so sweet! I LOVE her hair!!! If Gabbie didn't have crazy curly wavy hair I would totally have done a bob! She is adorable!
Too cute! I can just picture the contest in wills down the road. Wonder who she takes that after? :)
She is just absolutely precious. What a blessing. And yes, I thought it was funny. Thanks for sharing.
Brandy :)
Great video. My daughter puts her boots on the wrong feet too. I have to agree with PP - love Eliza's cute hair cut!
Post a Comment