Friday, March 20, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. Every time Silas goes to draw... he tells me he "can't". He does not even want to try. He loves to color and play with crayons and pencils, but until the past 2 weeks he has had no interest in drawing anything other than some scribble. This is what he decided to draw today. (and I am not at all upset that I have hair all the way around my head, and Daddy is just fine looking like the little man from Monsters Inc.- it has been a rough week)

5 comments:

Tonya Lee said...

I have several thoughts on analyzing that picture:

1. Isn't there an extra kid to the left? What does he know???

2. Would you say Bay is his hero since he is the biggest?

3. I think he loves playing with his daddy since he is on his own level!

Sorry, I went to the art museum yesterday and am still in that mode apparently! That is a great drawing- you need to save it for baby boy's scrapbook- his first family portrait!

Stephanie said...

Very nice....who is that on the far right side? Bab bo?

jam'n bell said...

Silas- Great job! You'll have to draw me one so I can put it next to the one Callan drew for me at the beginning of the school year.

The Rivers Family said...

This insightful depiction is really accurate! He is such a gifted artist. You probably had a "hairy" week since daddy's week made him look like that!

Anonymous said...

Would he draw Nommie a Happy Birthday Picture?