bless her heart. Let me know if you need me to run and get you something or do anything. I will be more than happy. As a mom who is about to be a new mom again, you need to learn to ask for help :)
bless her heart. Let me know if you need me to run and get you something or do anything. I will be more than happy. As a mom who is about to be a new mom again, you need to learn to ask for help :)
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
6 comments:
Oh, she just looks awful! Hope everyone gets better soon
Oh, she just looks awful! Hope everyone gets better soon
bless her heart. Let me know if you need me to run and get you something or do anything. I will be more than happy. As a mom who is about to be a new mom again, you need to learn to ask for help :)
bless her heart. Let me know if you need me to run and get you something or do anything. I will be more than happy. As a mom who is about to be a new mom again, you need to learn to ask for help :)
poor thing...look at that beautiful face...looks like you took her favorite toy away...get well soon!! hope that was your last strike!!
Poor baby:( I hope she is better soon.
Post a Comment