Monday, March 2, 2009

The word I have been trying to avoid...

Looks like we hit our Strike 2 with Silas who woke up from nap yesterday with a fever. I do not know what exactly this mystery illness is (since Callan tested negative for strep and flu) but my kids are just out of it and they say thier legs hurt(from the knee down). Today he is acting semi normal just running a fever, I dosed him up with Tylen@l and he is begging for Batman pics to color.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

We ran the fever for 3 and a half days and then Cy was better. He also said things like our eyes hurt? Good luck and maybe it will just pass like ours did!
Tiff

Big Nanny said...

His eyes look like he's trying to do that serious male model pose.

Anonymous said...

silas still has that baby face!! too sweet! get well soon!