I think on the right should be a little poll. I know all the names look pretty identical, but I think this is what we have narrowed it down to (Although there are a few others I have not let go of yet).
Since I would like to finish the name for the baby, and Brent is in no hurry... I asked if I could poll. He said yes. I am wanting to get a monogrammed gown for him to come home from the hospital in.
Let me explain. Cruz is the name that we have pretty much always been set on. That is what we will call him and what the kids already call him. The rest has been hard. If you remember, I was looking for a name with L and A in it. I also struggle with putting a name he will not go by first because we have had issues with it before with Baylor (Nicolas Baylor). However, Brent's name is William Brent. His dad's name is William and his grandfather's name was William (and maybe before that too). When Brent and I started talking children talk and names talk, he wanted to use the name William and pass it down. But, before we were married, William was used on our first nephew and we have stayed away from using it(even though he does not go by William).
We have played the name game for months, and nothing seems to fit. Nothing fits with Cruz... and nothing fits our "fancy". So we took a look back at William. I think we both prefer using a form of William rather than just William. That is why we like Liam (even though we have a friend whose child is named Liam). BUT the other day we thought of Williamson and if you put it all together it says "Cruz... William's son" and that is who he will be... William's son.
So cast your vote, and hopefully next week it won't be a totally new list. =)












9 comments:
you know I said Liam from the beginning. Is that in the running now? If so, that's my vote :0)
ok, this is what you told me when I was wanting to use Aiden but so many others had used it. If it's not in your immediate circle, (and yours kind of is, but not really , cause they don't call him William) then go with your first choice. even if others have that name but you love it, who cares??? that is exactly what you told me for Aiden!!! so I pick William Cruz... for Brent and for the family name...
I've been trying to vote more than once but I don't think it's letting me.
I've been trying to vote more than once but I don't think it's letting me.
I love Cruz Williamson - I think it's awesome!!
I think that's cute!
I like Williamson Cruz.
But I also like names that begin with R, so what do I know.
Melissa
Cruz Williamson Jones sounds really good. We had three before we used their father's name and we are really glad we did. Love, Gran
Ash, I've already been calling him Cruz, that's just a cool name and what a sweet name to witness with. You know they're going to ask. ;) I gotta vote with Gran. Love,me
Post a Comment