Friday, September 25, 2009

New Attitude

I guess I owe him this clip... since I posted the last one.



Cruz has made lots of improvements this week. In fact, today he is a new child. So, I thought I should share my baby with the "new attitude" (I have been singing over and over again, "I've got a new attitude... whoo...oo.oo.ooo.ooooo"). I contribute it to several things. The nuts and eggs are out of his system, AND we went to our "Fi-ro-practor" (as Silas calls it). On occasion I have told people to take their child there after we saw dramatic results with Baylor when he was 4 years old. His story is a long one, but going to the chiropractor solved a 2 year long battle with chronic leg pains, waking during the night screaming over it for hours, and solved a long time issue with his tummy (after having spent 6 months on Miralax). I have never taken an infant, but I can tell you that Dr. P does nothing in anyway that scares me. In fact, he is more gentle with him than I am. He has adjusted him twice, explaining everything he was doing and has perhaps even solving his reflux issue. Just to see, I have not given him meds today and he has not cried at all (except for one little time to go to bed cry). I truly am amazed! I highly recommend it and wish I could go myself.

8 comments:

Sonja said...

So glad you've had a better day! Hopefully it continues this way from here on out!

Melissa Lee said...

We took Remi and Rocco both to Dr. P (loved it!) - and I don't know if you knew this but they were the best babies in the nursery. But then Remi turned two...

Melissa

Erin said...

What a sweet video. :) I'm so glad that it helped!

nommie said...

It makes me drunk to watch him swinging, but it makes me happy to see him so happy.

jam'n bell said...

that's too precious, ashley. but i think it's cause he saw me the other day and we had an itty bitty talk about his problems and he decided that he'd listen to me. ;-) just kidding!!! the teachers at kotk prayed for you both the other day. i'm glad that he'd doing better.

Robyn said...

I also highly recommend Dr.P! I took Jackson to him as an infant and he did wonders! Glad to hear little Cruz is feeling better.

Stephanie said...

hey I awarded you with a kreative blogger award, check out my blog

trmjkitchen said...

We LOVE Dr. P. as well!! Our little guy has been seeing Dr. P. once a week since he was about 8 weeks old. Wonderful!!