Sunday, March 7, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame... HERE WE GO!

Well, it is that time of year again- wait a minute... it is always that time of year. =) BASEBALL!!!

This year Baylor is playing for the 9U Nitro travel team, and has been playing with them since the fall. I am really proud of how hard they have worked and practiced. For many of them this is their first experience with playing by the 9U rules (everything changes at this age level) and they have quickly caught on and excelled.

In fact, this weekend was their first tournament. They won all four of their games and were deemed CHAMPIONS for the tournament.






***On a side note I need to add that as this is just all getting started, I have no idea how we are going to get it all in. All 3 of the big brothers are playing and (for example) all of them have somewhere to be this Saturday at 12:30 for baseball. It is going to be CRAZY!!! AND WHO PICKED WHITE UNIFORMS??? =)

No comments: