THIS DAY! When all were united under one roof for the first time. I hated to barge in to the family celebration, but I just couldn't NOT be there. Praising God for this indescribable (TINY) gift that is FOREVER HOME! Could the smiles on 3 big brother's faces get any bigger?
Friday, May 14, 2010
OH THE WAIT...
For almost 3 years now, I have been trying my best to support and encourage my friends in their adoption. I cannot tell you how many times we have cried out on their behalf. The pain of their wait was almost unbearable... what makes it better.
THIS DAY! When all were united under one roof for the first time. I hated to barge in to the family celebration, but I just couldn't NOT be there. Praising God for this indescribable (TINY) gift that is FOREVER HOME! Could the smiles on 3 big brother's faces get any bigger?
THIS DAY! When all were united under one roof for the first time. I hated to barge in to the family celebration, but I just couldn't NOT be there. Praising God for this indescribable (TINY) gift that is FOREVER HOME! Could the smiles on 3 big brother's faces get any bigger?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Hehe! Cute pic! Thanks for the shout out......you know I couldn't have done it without you!!
Precious!!! God's timing is always perfect in everything...especially adoption. I'm so happy for this family!
So happy for them! They "waited" so much better than I would have. She just looks precious and teeny tiny. Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment