I did not get good photos of the 4 year old birthday boy who was unsure of the attention that being sung to brings. But he is a riot and keeps us all in stiches. I did get photos of them all together, and the boys even had a photo shoot with Georgia since it was only the 2nd time they had ever seen her.
On Tuesday, we invited my dad's family to come help us celebrate. My grandparents came and so did my dad's sister with her son's and their families. Again, it got so hectic that we did not stop and pictures of the entire crew (I know we will regret that someday), but we had fun spending time together for a few hours.
** My brother and I have 2 cousins on my dad's side. Each of the 4 of us had a baby between June of last year and January of this year. 3 girls... 1 boy (imagine that!!??)I do not have a picture but in birth order... Ashley had Cruz, Bryson had Kaylie Ann, Jared had Georgia, and Jake had Paige.












No comments:
Post a Comment