(anyone else hearing a little EnVogue?)
School started back already for the year. The boys were excited to get back to school, but hesitant to give up our lazy fun summer days. We all walked into the school with our heads held high and our anticipation churning in our tummies. I made it without making a fool out of everyone, but had to have a little cry session after leaving Baylor. Do you even know how big 4th grade is??? For some reason the jump from 3rd to 4th is BIG, the kids look big, the classroom is "mature" and well, to be honest it was "my grade" when I was teaching and I can remember it like is was yesterday. So, having my own child in 4th grade was a wake up call to me.
Baylor has grown and changed so much this summer. I am so proud of the BIG BOY he is becoming. I think he will enjoy his year and will excell as he usually does.
Callan was easy, breezy. He got a teacher that we have had before. His teacher for 2nd grade is who Baylor had for 1st grade. I think she is going to be a great fit for him. It is going to take a while for him to make his own mark (honestly it is going to take about 15 minutes for his teacher to realize that he is nothing like his brother) but he is excited and was already comfortable in the class before I walked out the door.
NEXT STOP... Kindergarten.












No comments:
Post a Comment