So I give you a last...
This is Silas' last official nap. I have always told my kids that since they make you nap in Kindergarten, in my house you will nap or have a quiet time until you go to Kindergarten, after that you are good to go. I did not even ask Silas to nap. We had a fun morning at the pool and everyone else was in bed, the two of us crawled into my bed to snuggle and watch some cartoons and we both dozed off. Silas, though would never admit it, loves a nap. This nap lasted over 2 hours. I have said it before, Kindergarten is going to wear this boy out, and I am going to miss our snuggle and quiet time (because mommy has been a push over this summer and have not really made him follow the offical nap rules). I don't think it has hit me yet that he is going to school. He is my momma's boy, he has my heart and we are just alike. Man, I am going to miss him.












1 comment:
What a precious photo and a great idea to capture those "Last" moments. So sweet :)
Post a Comment