Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cruz- 15 months

Our little man is growing like crazy. I love this age of discovery where words are forming, feet are stepping (though still weeble wobbly), and teeth are gleaming and poking through. Cruz is either a joy or a terror. He is either a snuggle bug or unrolling the toilet paper to shove in the commode. He is either giggling and playing or screaming and crying. I am not sure why that is the case, but evidently it works for him. He is a big time momma's boy and hands out kisses right and left. He loves his brothers and sister and wants to be in the middle of whatever they are doing. He is finally walking and proud of it. It took starting school with limited steps to learn that this is how his peeps get around. I love the look of him walking with that big belly poking out and lifting his knees so high. He seems to love school. He cries a little when I drop him off, but I think it is for my benefit alone. He is starting to use his voice more (I think it is going to be deep and maybe a bit raspy). He can say Mama, DA!, Uh-Oh, Ouch, and some version of his siblings names. I think he has also said bus, ball, and snack. But mostly when I ask if he wants a snack he smacks his lips. He also says more by clapping like a crazy man. He loves to dance and when I ask him to most times he will. He loves music and dances along and even tries to belt a tune or two. His favorite thing to watch is the movie Open Season. It has been on constant stream in the car for a few weeks now. Sadly, he loves it so much that as soon as we get in the car he starts yelling if it is not on. I try not to turn it on every time, but I just do not enjoy driving while listening to a screamer and he wins that battle a lot. He giggles through it and it helps us when we occasionally get stuck in the car during Eliza's speech class.

He brings us such joy and I do not remember any of my other children having such a big smile on their face when they wake up in the morning so happy that I have come to get them. It starts my day off just right! He is an ease to put to bed (as long as monkey is around) and will actually point to his bed if I spend to much time rocking and cuddling. I love this boy!!!!




5 comments:

Stephanie said...

totally cute. that second pic is totally Baylor.

Anne-Marie said...

He s a beautiful boy! You are blessed!

Sonja said...

Yep. He's pretty cute :)

Melissa Lee said...

Oh sweet mercy...Rocco had that same onesie outfit and he had that same monkey.

He also used to have that same smile and same fat, wobbly legs.

Now Rocco throws things and spits on his sister.

Aaaahhhhh....sweet, fleeting memories.

nommie said...

Oh what a beautiful baby boy! Of course, I just a little partial:)