Saturday, October 30, 2010

Baylor- Fall Ball

I did not get to take many pictures of Baylor playing Fall Ball this season, mostly because I was usually with the other ball playing boys when he was playing or it was Sunday afternoon nap time for the little ones. They played in a great tournament in Southaven Mississippi where they started off "stinkin it up" only to work their way back up to the top. In the championship game they were up by 3 in the final inning. The other team was up to bat with 2 outs. The other team hit a "shot" out to right field and even though our right fielder did everything in his power (diving after the ball) to get to it, it was just a good hit. They scored 4 runs and won the game 8 to 7. It made for a long ride home, but I am very proud of the way they battled back to be the second runner-up.

Baylor also got to try his hand at a little pitching this fall. He loves it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time you come to Memphis or Southaven (especially for baseball) please let me know. I'd love to get our kids together and I've got one playing competitive baseball in the spring so we may be in the same tournament.

Kerry (tnkerry)