All hands IN!
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Pumpkin Fun
Callan could not take it any longer... he has seen too many pumpkins around the neighborhood. If he asked one time he asked five thousand and one times if we could carve our pumpkins. I told him we would not until a few days before Halloween because they would rot on the porch. I hit my limit... I caved... we carved.
All hands IN!
Cruz was not afraid of pumpkin guts!
This was the "Okay... everyone look at me and smile" photo. 1 for 4 obedience... not so hot, and the chance that Cruz looking with a smiling expression was pure luck is quite high... even a fluke.
Baylor was late to the game, finishing up some homework. So he got some alone time with the pumpkin. =)
Our finished product... an owl sitting on a branch, and 3 ghost.
It shall also be noted that it has not even been a week and the pumpkins are ROTTEN through and through on our front porch... but I am saving them for the penicillin I am sure to be creating with all that red and green mold.
All hands IN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment