Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW much fun

I don't know if it is the kid in me or the teacher in me, but I love a good snow day and we saw this one coming. We made our plans before the first flake fell and were just waiting to see what would happen.

I am so thankful that we live just down the road from our good friends that do not mind for us all to show up on snow days and just hang out ALL DAY LONG (and by that I mean shortly after breakfast THROUGH dinner).

I have to admit that I had my camera out for a brief 5 minutes. So, I only caught the kiddos who had yet to run away too far (that would be my kiddos because we had just gotten there)




This is the "Mom, I came to play, leave me alone" face from Callan.
This is the "I don't know if you know this mom, but I was designed to only enjoy 70 degree temps no matter how many layers you put on me" face.
This is the "Okay, quick smile because Rhett has already gone down the hill and I am going after him" face.
This is the "Oops, I just pelted Mom's camera with a snowball face and when I am not looking she will get me back" face.
This is the "I think this strange white stuff is pretty cool" face.


This is the "I may look all sweet and innocent , but my dad has taught me some snowball skills" face.

... and this is Mr. Grizzly Adams himself. =)



There were other fun friends there, I just put my camera up not long after Baylor hit it with a snowball. Someday, I will catch them all... or just let Sonja.

No comments: