I think this kid loves baseball more than my oldest. He is not as verbally passionate about it, but the boy has a ball in his hands all the time. My entry and 2 story Living Room has become his pop up practice zone (with squishy balls) and he'd play ball every night outside if he could convince his brothers. His personality is more calm and quiet than Baylor's was but he sure does love it!!! I am pretty proud of how he has done in his first machine pitch season too.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Fall Ball- Silas
Silas had to move up in baseball this season too. He moved from Coach Pitch to Machine Pitch. Luckily, he moved onto a team with Coaches we know and love, and some of our best buddies!
I think this kid loves baseball more than my oldest. He is not as verbally passionate about it, but the boy has a ball in his hands all the time. My entry and 2 story Living Room has become his pop up practice zone (with squishy balls) and he'd play ball every night outside if he could convince his brothers. His personality is more calm and quiet than Baylor's was but he sure does love it!!! I am pretty proud of how he has done in his first machine pitch season too.
I think this kid loves baseball more than my oldest. He is not as verbally passionate about it, but the boy has a ball in his hands all the time. My entry and 2 story Living Room has become his pop up practice zone (with squishy balls) and he'd play ball every night outside if he could convince his brothers. His personality is more calm and quiet than Baylor's was but he sure does love it!!! I am pretty proud of how he has done in his first machine pitch season too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment