From Fort Wilderness Cabins you had to take a ferry boat to the Magic Kingdom. You could not contain their excitement!!!
Daddy and Eliza on the boat trip over.
Baylor was the first to speak. His words were "This was not what I expected... this is AMAZING!"
We got several shots of the castle... but this one with Sissy makes me happy!
This just makes me laugh!
Having no idea what the tea cups are all about!
Our first character meet and greet. This is Callan all about some Tigger!
This was Eliza's first roller coaster. It was also her last. You can see her holding on for dear life. Her words "Get me off of here and get me to my makeover!!!"
I almost cried during the Parade. I am a sucker for parades with drums, they make me cry and I don't know why. Luckily there were not drums, just music and my sweet little boy who was afraid of the characters close up. But, when he saw them in the parade... "HI!! WOODY!!!"
Taking the boat back home. The park closed early... but that was okay we had Downtown Disney to get to... and a makeover.
Somebody wanted to participate in the standing bus ride.












No comments:
Post a Comment