Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cruz Williamson

It really seems weird for Cruz to be turning 3. He is my first baby to turn 3 without another one on the way. I have really enjoyed his crazy 2 year old self… and his three year old self is only getting crazier and funnier. This one just might send me to the loony bin by the time I can get him off to college.DSC_6965DSC_6971DSC_6967DSC_6973

A few of his “LOVES”… he loves his monkey blankies. He has 2 and he has to have both of them for nap and bed.

He loves Bubble Guppies and Team Umizoomi. He loves “brothers” and when you ask him “Are you a baby?” He says “NO! I brother!” He loves playing outside and always with a ball or a bat in his hand and loves jumping on the trampoline.

He thinks you need to turn a movie on in the car even if you are just riding down the street, and (right now) he thinks a sneak attack hit and run is AWESOME (Mom is working on that).

He just got to move into a new room with Silas (so Callan could have his own room) and thinks he is SO BIG. In fact he is SO BIG, he voluntarily goes in “his” room at least 10 times a day to change clothes in his “new” room.

He has spent all summer at the pool and even though he wears a puddle jumper, he loves being in the water floating around the entire time we are there.

He has so much personality,  he is the biggest stinker, and I could just eat him I love him so much!

No comments: