Saturday, June 2, 2012

A little baseball… Heritage Rec Ball

 

Callan played another season with the Yankees at Heritage this year, and had a successful season. Callan still struggled with being afraid of the ball, but I think he finally decided in the end to overcome that fear.DSC_6920DSC_6923

Silas played with the (throwback) Astros with some of our favorite people. He had a great season and did great for his first time in Spring Machine Pitch moving up as starting pitcher for most games.DSC_6924DSC_6926

 

Cruz needed the coach to hurry up with the after game talk… he needed a trip to the potty. (I could not resist)DSC_6927

The Astros walked away with a 3rd place trophy in the Heritage League. For a team of young, new kids, I could not be more proud!DSC_6931

Callan’s team walked away with first place in the Heritage League. They played some tough competition and fought hard for it. I am very proud of his team.DSC_6938DSC_6939DSC_6941

No comments: