Monday, July 16, 2012

A little Mother/ Son Competition

mom and si

Silas’ All Star team wanted to have a little ball game against the mothers for their end of the season party. This momma was very nervous because 1. I had to represent and 2. it is not my thing!!! I have never been one that was good at competition, or swinging a bat, or catching a ball. But I went, BECAUSE I HAD NO CHOICE!!!

All in all, it really was fun! I did make contact with the ball and made it to first base 2 out of 4 times. I only had one opportunity to catch the ball for an out and unfortunately, I caught it with my mouth. It hurt, but not that bad and I was able to move on!

The mom’s pulled out a big win (but the boys were really a no show) and get to claim the title of CHAMPION until next year!

No comments: