Our church has an amazing VBS. The total number of children from birth through 5th grade usually totals around 1,200. It is a well oiled machine. I am privileged to work in the Preschool Crafts section so I get some glimpses of my kiddos during the week. I finally remembered my camera on “Crazy Day”. Cruz was a crazy pirate.Eliza got all sassy in her Tu- tu and rain boots with super big hairbow.
Silas had a pony-tail mohawk.
Cruz got into the music. He loved it. . However, he feared Chadder the Chipmunk character something fierce. I had to go get him each day before Chadder made an appearance. He claimed “I like Chadder the movie… I NO LIKE Chadder the people” which was usually Pastor Tom dressed up in a human size Chipmunk costume.
Eliza got to be in a group with some of her best boy and girl buddies. It made VBS a blast!
Here she is working it in the Arts and Crafts room. This is where she had her crew leader convinced that she spoke Spanish. Her crew leader thought she was writing a note to her dad, “Papi” when in fact it was her grandfather, “Papa” . Eliza and her Crew leader I believe were both confused!
A quick pic of the girls where I stressed Lila out because the music had already started and the girl needed to GO… it was Dance Time and she had some moves to learn.
We end the week with family night. It is so sweet to see Eliza take care of her baby bro. I am not sure he would have gone up there without her.
Monday, July 9, 2012
VBS Done Right
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment