I am really not sure what we have gotten ourselves into with letting Callan try some football. He needed a break from baseball and as it turns out, football is pretty good for him. He LOVES it. I am not in love with the 4 practices a week and the 2 hours required to arrive prior to the game, but we do what we have to.
This is Callan’s first time to put on the official practice gear…
They did not fare so well in their first two Jamborees (that Callan missed because of our planned vacation) but they did win their first official home game against the Hendersonville Titans. All the other games have not gone as well. But to say that we learned a lot is an understatement, and I am fairly certain that Callan will be anxious for football again come next fall.
Here Callan is playing Center. This ended up being his starting position most games.












No comments:
Post a Comment