Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School 2012

We are still homeschooling this year, but adding a tutorial 2 days a week at New Song Christian Academy. This kids are excited about this new adventure and so am I.  I think it will be the perfect balance of what we need in our homeschooling adventures.

 

Even though I held her out an extra year, I still cannot fathom that this beauty is starting Kindergarten. I am not sure I am ready!!!DSC_7317DSC_7319DSC_7322I pray this little man grows by leaps and bounds this year. He is most nervous about the “new” school, but then again he would prefer just to stay at home all day anyway.DSC_7323DSC_7324DSC_7325

This one is thrilled because he has buddies he knows well in his class. When I thought for a moment that I might only send Eliza and Baylor, this one had a case to present.DSC_7327DSC_7328DSC_7330

Littlest brother is not to be left out (notice he is copy cating Callan’s wall pose). He cannot wait for school!DSC_7331DSC_7333

MIDDLE SCHOOL???? I really don’t know if I am ready for this. I am personally still getting over my middle school years how can I send one into the fire? I am hoping New Song will be just what our family needs.

DSC_7337DSC_7338DSC_7340DSC_7341DSC_7344

No comments: