Tuesday, December 19, 2006

YEA!!!! Eliza visits the Dr.


We got an update this morning!!! I was thrilled! Here is what the Dr. had to say...

Hello!

Today I had the opportunity to review little Eliza (they call her by her birth name) , she is now aged 3 months and has been, the caregiver tells me, doing OK in the time since she was seen for her last visit in my office, she is alert and active, will focus on things that re nearby, mainly bright coloured things, and will
follow them for a short while, is now able to lift her face from the bed
when lying on her stomach and shows active voluntary movements of arms and
legs, alternates opening and shutting her hands as well as kicks and pushes
with her feet. She enjoys very much being talked to and makes cooing noises
both in response and also to call attention to herself, she now smiles
socially. I am told that she takes well her formula. Upon examination
today I found her in good health she appears happy, her physical exam does
not denote any major abnormality and her neurological assessment appears
normal for her age, her weight is 10 lbs 6 oz, length of 54.6 cms and head
circumference of 37.2 cms. She received today her following dose of polio
vaccine. Please find some pictures attached.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! so glad you got an update.

and, MAN, that is one gorgeous baby!!

SBP