Tuesday, January 9, 2007

No news yet...

A lot of people have been asking... now that Christmas is over and the holidays have come and gone... what is new? Well... in a nutshell NOTHING! But... I feel it. I feel like something is happening and hopefully we will find out soon. I will let you know.

Plus... I know that she is due another Dr. visit. One this Friday to be exact. I probably will not get the update until Monday or so, but just knowing that one is coming is fun. It is kind of like waiting for a gift you know is coming and you know it is something you have been really wanting.

Sadly... while I wait... I cannot control myself when I come across stuff like this on sale!!!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Hoping and praying that you hear good news SOON!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my word, that dress is SUPER cute!!! Eliza is going to be the belle of the ball.

SBP

Sig said...

I have stopped shopping. (Can you believe it?) For some reason it has made me even more depressed, I feel like a fraud sometimes :(
But I do really like that poof stuff you posted and that beautiful dress ;)