"Be still, and know that I am God;" Psalm 46: 10
I am taking a little time to focus on who told us to adopt and why we chose to adopt. I have gotten so wrapped up in Eliza and getting her home... I have lost focus.
I know that not many of you check this blog... but for those that do... thank you for your prayers.












4 comments:
Sending more prayers your way today.
Melany
Ashley,
Hang in there -- I have been (and will continue to keep) praying for you and the beautiful Eliza.
It was fun to get to (virtually) know you!!
Your Not-so-secret Blog Pal
:-)
Ashley- my heart has been so heavy for you!!! I am praying for you & Eliza!
Please let me know how you are doing! Did you get new Eliza pictures yesterday???
Sending ((hugs))
I'm still thinking and praying for you. I hope you'll hear some news very soon.
Misty
Post a Comment