I am turning to my faith... I know God has a plan... I can't see it right now... but I am searching. His words bring me peace and that is all I need right now.
On another note... we did get her monthly medical update. She is up to 11 pounds 3 oz and looking precious in her little black get up... I cannot say I can figure out what is going on with the hair... is it slicked for a barrett we cannot see in that hair... or is it just slicked? It makes me smile... because in this picture I can here her fussing at the Civil Registry office and saying " My momma's gonna get you!"












1 comment:
OH man.......girl, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry. I HATE THE WAIT.
Wish I could give you a ((hug))
Praying, praying, praying
Post a Comment