Wednesday, February 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLAN!!!

Today my middle baby is 4 years old. Do you know how big that makes him? Too big! So I told him the day was his and we could do what he wanted. At first, all he wanted to do was this- ( he has on shorts but for some reason the Elmo wash rag he brought downstairs with him this morning is covering him up)


And then after taking Big Brother to school ( in our PJ's) decided he wanted to put together one of his presents and do this-



But then I told him we really could go where he wanted to and he decided to get dressed and head out (balloons and all) like this-


Our first stop was here-


Where we picked this out upon walking in the door-


But changed our mind and used his birthday money from Great grandparents on a Batman Utility Belt before leaving



Of course no day of your choice would be complete with out a trip to-



Where we dined on chicken and french fries and climbed all over the germ-filled construction they call a play land. I took a picture of him in the top bubble peering through the little holes but it just did not turn out.

I love you Callan!!! Happy Birthday

OH and for his birthday... the paralegals working on my case resubmitted my paperwork to the US Embassy in Guatemala. They said there is no time frame for when we would get PA... but it is ON THE WAY!

2 comments:

mommyjane said...

Hey your son and I share the same birthday! (He must be a cool kid! :)
I just wish someone had taken me to buy a batman utility belt! LOL!

I don't think I've posted before, but I've been following your long and painful journey. I'm so happy that you are finally on your way to PA! May it come quickly!!

Jen (FTC-Maine)

Anonymous said...

Wow! So grown up! Happy Birthday Callan! Looks like you had a great time.

Love,
Carole